Registration opens November 16th and will run through March 15th.
- If you register by December 31st you will receive a $10 discount toward your registration fee.
- If registered after the deadline date a $20 administrative fee is added to your cost.
If you would like to register a team please contact Executive Director, Alex Sumner at 701-866-5503 or by email email@example.com.
- No fundraising requirement. Flat fee only.
- League games are played Monday through Thursday Evenings.
- There are NO league games schedule Friday or Saturdays.
- Season runs end of April through end of July.
- Click on Little League Age Chart for questions about player’s Date of Birth.
- Refunds are not given after Uniforms have been ordered.
- By ordering a uniform you have made a commitment to the team and have taken up a roster spot which could have been awarded to another player.
- Player Development Sessions and the use of our indoor facility is available starting in January.
Early Register for the 2017 Little League North Dakota Season is Closed
Registration has closed! However there are some options to baseball this summer.
1. Join our waiting list. Currently teams are full, but if a roster spot opens players will be placed on a team based off of a first come first serve basis.
2. Build a team. Help recruit enough players to fill a full roster and a coach.
A $25 administrative charge is added to the registration fee if a roster spot is available. For more information and to join the waiting list please call 701-866-5503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* However if you are interested in playing please email email@example.com to be put on a waiting list.
*8U can still register past this date, but have to have the following things in place:
– Enough players to fill at team of 12
– A coach for the team
-No Fundraising Requirement Flat Fee Only
-League Games Played Monday through Thursday Evenings There are NO League Games Scheduled Fridays or Saturdays
-Season Runs April 25th to July 31st
-Player Development Sessions and the use of our indoor facility starting in January with paid registration
-Click On Little League North Dakota Age Chart For Questions About Player’s Date of Birth
Rookie League $220 - 8u
” Coach Pitch” league for players age 5-8 depending on ability. Games are played at Lincoln Elementary.”
Register For 8U Rookie League - $220
Minor League $320 - 10u
“For players age 9 to 10 are placed on teams based on geographic location. Teams are available to stay together year after year. Games are played at Discovery Middle School and Davies Complex”.
Register For 10U Minor League - $320
Major League $320 - 12u
“For players age 11 to 12 are placed on teams based on geographic location. Teams are available to stay together year after year. Games are played at Davies Complex. All Star Team is formed based on player league performance and travels to Rapid City, Indianapolis, and Williamsport, PA for the Little League World Series as seen on ESPN.”
Register For 12U Major League - $320
Junior League $320 - 14u
“For players age 13 to 14 are placed on teams based on geographic location. Teams are available to stay together year after year. Games are played at Davies High School and Bennett Elementary School. All Star team travels to Fort Wayne, IN, for Little League Junior Division Regional Tournament Play. This league will start after the high school baseball season which is the end of May.”
Register For 14U Junior League - $320
Senior League $320 - 15
“Players 15 years of age are placed on teams based on geographic and school location. Teams are available to stay together year after year. Games are played at Davies High School and Bennett Elementary School. A potential All-Star team travels to Illinois for Senior League Regional Tournament. This league will start after the high school baseball season which is the end of May.”
Register For 15 Senior League - $320
Little League Baseball has four divisions of play that players can register for. We cap each division at 96 players. Once a division reaches 96 registered players, additional players are put on a waiting list. NO FUNDRAISING. Families needing financial assistance with players fees please contact a board member or league coordinator. Raffle Tickets are issued for sale to players in financial need for players fees payment.
Little League Baseball has four divisions of play for which players can register. We cap each division at 96 players. Once a division reaches 96 registered players, additional players are put on a waiting list. Registration is open every year from November 15th to April 15th.
If you live in the Red River Valley, you can play Little League Baseball. The player eligibility boundary encompasses the entire Red River Valley. Players from outside our boundary have also played in the league but are not eligible for the All Star Team due to living outside our boundary.